Are you 60 or older and looking for a place to connect? Main has just the group for you! S.A.L.T., Senior Adults Leading Today. This ministry provides a number of opportunities to get connected with others through social activities, spiritual enrichment, and service projects.
- Activities Team - Building community thru God-centered activities
- Nursing Home Team - Serves every 2nd Tuesday and every 4th Thursday at Aurora Manor and Countryside, respectively.
- Greeting Card Team - Maintains the connection of those who are sick and/or home bound as well as those with birthdays, anniversaries, and those in bereavement.
- Veterans Team - Provides resource links of possible benefits
Edward Hines, Jr. VA Hospital, Click here.
- Book Resource: - The Orphan Generation, by Scott Wilcher. Speak to Sister Bettye about obtaining your copy. Book discussion to follow.
- This Ministry meets every 4th Saturday at 11 am unless notified otherwise.
For more information, contact the person listed below.
|Bettye DeRamus, Coordinator|