Children are very important to us here at Main! The New “G” Pioneer Club is designed for Children 1st thru 6th grade to give every child the opportunity to grow spiritually and physically. We reach and teach children with the gospel of Christ by making serving the Lord fun and exciting. The New “G” Leadership Ministry team consist of caring, dedicated adults who are committed to helping children know Jesus and his love!
- Sunday Morning Worship: New "G" Children Pioneer Club meets every 1st, 3rd, and 4th Sunday at 10 am. On 2nd Sunday, they watch a movie at the 10 am service only. 5th Sunday is New "G" Children, Demonstration Sunday.
- Wednesday Nite Live (WNL): New "G" Children gather in the main Sanctuary for prayer at 6:30 pm to 7 pm. From 7 to 7:20 pm they meet for dinner. Then, immediately following dinner they meet from 7:30 pm to 8:45 pm in room A104. Tutoring is also provided in the Computer Lab from 8:15 to 8:45 pm.
- For volunteer opportunities, contact one of the following new "G" Leadership Team members:
- Sis. Marilyn Fortman: email@example.com
- Sis. Zena Rayford: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sis. Dana Reynolds: email@example.com
|Zena Rayford, Team Lead|